Virtual Mini Workshop: Experiential Pre-Teen Yoga (Pre-Teen Yoga Part II)
90 Minute Workshop
Dates & Times for Currently Scheduled Virtual Sessions:
There are no currently scheduled virtual sessions for this topic. Feel free to proceed with the purchase and watch a recording of a previous session. And, stay tuned! We will be offering most topics again on a monthly rotating basis throughout the year.
After you enroll...
- You will receive an email from KAY confirming that you were enrolled into the VMW course in Teachable, our online learning platform. *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- If you are new to Teachable, you will receive a second email from KAY asking you to confirm your account (where your coursework will be housed). *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- To attend a virtual session, be sure to check the "Date Selection" lecture of this course to reserve your spot for the specific session you wish to attend.
Do you teach pre-teens and want to learn more about engaging ways to teach them yoga that doesn’t seem too childish? Do you want to start to transition them deeper into their yoga practice? During this workshop we will bring all the points discussed in our introductory pre-teen workshop to life with a sample 30 minute class for you to participate in, we'll dissect the class section by section and learn more fun activities and crafts for this age group. If you're a person who learns best by doing, then you should definitely join us for this fun, energy filled session.
- Learn pre-teen appropriate warm ups
- How to teach select yoga poses to pre-teens
- Pranayama techniques for pre-teens
- An age appropriate deep relaxation script your pre-teens will love
- Yoga mat
- Comfortable clothes to participate (if you wish)
- Notebook (for any notes you would like to take)
Kidding Around Yoga reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops. In case of a cancellation, KAY will offer you alternative workshop dates, or, if you prefer, simply enjoy the pre-recorded session included in the course content you received when you registered for the workshop. We are unable to issue any refunds for Virtual Mini Workshops.
KAY specializes in blended trainings for almost anyone who works with or has children. What sets KAY apart from similar companies is our unique approach to teaching children’s Yoga and a series of original music written and performed by the founder Haris Lender.
Our incredible graduates are integrated into the tight knit KAY family through an invitation only teacher’s forum and receive access to MANY more resources via the back pages of our website. Nothing gives us more joy than to watch our trainees sharing the gift of Yoga with their kids.