Virtual Mini Workshop: Deep Dive into BLISS
After you enroll...
- You will receive an email from KAY confirming that you were enrolled into the VMW course in Teachable, our online learning platform. *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- If you are new to Teachable, you will receive a second email from KAY asking you to confirm your account (where your coursework will be housed). *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- To attend a virtual session, be sure to check the "Date Selection" lecture of this course to reserve your spot for the specific session you wish to attend.
Dates & Times for Currently Scheduled Virtual Sessions:
Tuesday 22nd September @ 7:00 PM EST
Wednesday 30th September @ 1:00 PM
Mindfully transitioning your students from seated meditation to standing and ready for movement is a skill. In this workshop, we'll spend time developing this skill. We'll dive deeper into the meaning and purpose of a BLISS, explore ways to modify BLISS based on age and setting, and spend some time fine tuning your BLISS writing skills. If you're feeling like BLISS isn't so basic after all, this workshop is for you!
A few more details:
Attendees will review the fundamentals of BLISS and spend time creating their own. Topics will include:
- Understanding what a BLISS is (and what it isn't)
- Reviewing the positions and postures of a BLISS
- Breakdown of BLISS across age groups
- Ensuring your BLISS is accessible and inclusive
- Create and critique a BLISS