Yoga Yeladim is the ultimate fusion of Jewish learning, body awareness and spiritual understanding, all rolled up in a Yoga mat. It provides teachers basic tools to incorporate Yoga and meditation with a Jewish curriculum. Whether you practice Yoga daily or simply like wearing Yoga pants, THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU!
No previous knowledge of Yoga is necessary to successfully use this program.
WHAT IS ONLINE YOGA YELADIM (OYY)
- Professional development for Jewish Educators
- A multi-sensory approach to education that combines aspects of Yoga with Jewish learning
- Behavior and stress management techniques to teach children self-regulation
- Ongoing access to the online course to be used as a resource indefinitely
- A private forum of fellow educators for program collaboration and support
- Frequently updated resources for all OYY programs, games, music and classes
BENIFITS OF YOGA YELADIM
- Stress management for kids
- Teaches body awareness, self-regulation and focus
- Creative ways to keep students engaged and excited to learn
- Behavior management systems based on positive reinforcement & Jewish values
- Developmentally appropriate gross motor activities
HOW OYY WORKS
- Sign up for OYY & get started
- The program will walk you through ways to use Yoga methods in your classes/programs
SOME EXAMPLES OF INCLUDED RESOURCES
- Yoga based games, activities and lesson plans with Jewish themes
- Breathing techniques (Yogis call this Pranayama)
- Meditation techniques that accommodate the various sects of Judaism’s theological philosophies.
- Original music was developed specifically with Jewish kids and their teachers & camp counselors in mind
Please note, we are unable to process refunds for this online course once your transaction has been completed. If you need to pause your course, please reach out to us (email@example.com) to make arrangements. You may take the online training at your convenience from your own home, and your registration will not expire.