Virtual Workshop: Teaching a Successful & Engaging Family Yoga Class
90 Minute Workshop
March 26, 2023 @ 10:00AM EDT
April 2, 2023 @ 10:00AM EDT
April 27, 2023 @ 11:00AM EDT
May 7, 2023 @ 11:00AM EDT
May 15, 2023 @ 12:00PM EDT
After you enroll...
- You will receive an email from KAY confirming that you were enrolled in the workshop in Teachable, our online learning platform. *If you do not receive this email, check your spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- If you are new to Teachable, you will receive a second email from KAY asking you to confirm your account (where your coursework will be housed). *If you do not receive this email, check your spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- To attend a virtual session, be sure to check the "Date Selection" lecture of this course to reserve your spot for the specific session you wish to attend.
Engaging the whole family in a Kids Yoga class. YES, it is absolutely possible! In family classes, we have kids of various ages joining as well as parents, grandparents or other caregivers. Our goal is to get everybody to join in and enjoy the class.
During the course of this workshop, you will learn:
- Songs, games, and activities that work best for Family Yoga classes
- How to structure and pace the class
- The do’s and don’ts of a Family Yoga class
- The ideal target audience for this type of class
- How to market these classes
Kidding Around Yoga reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops. In case of a cancellation, KAY will offer you alternative workshop dates, or, if you prefer, simply enjoy the pre-recorded session included in the course content you received when you registered for the workshop. We are unable to issue any refunds for Virtual Workshops.
KAY specializes in blended trainings for almost anyone who works with or has children. What sets KAY apart from similar companies is our unique approach to teaching Kids Yoga and a series of original music written and performed by the founder Haris Lender.
Our incredible graduates are integrated into the tight knit KAY family through an invitation only teacher’s forum and receive access to MANY more resources via the back pages of our website. Nothing gives us more joy than to watch our trainees sharing the gift of yoga with their kids.