Virtual Mini Workshop: Teaching a Successful & Engaging Family Yoga Class
90 Minute Workshop
April 27th, 2021 @ 2:00PM EDT
After you enroll...
- You will receive an email from KAY confirming that you were enrolled into the VMW course in Teachable, our online learning platform. *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- If you are new to Teachable, you will receive a second email from KAY asking you to confirm your account (where your coursework will be housed). *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- To attend a virtual session, be sure to check the "Date Selection" lecture of this course to reserve your spot for the specific session you wish to attend.
Engaging the whole family in a Kids Yoga class. YES, it is absolutely possible! In family classes we have kids of various ages joining as well as parents, grandparents or other caregivers. Our goal is to get everybody to join in and enjoy the class.
During the course of this workshop, you will learn:
- Songs, games and activities that work best for Family Yoga classes
- How to structure and pace the class
- The do’s and don’ts of a Family Yoga class
- The ideal target audience for this type of class
- How to market these classes
Kidding Around Yoga reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops. In case of a cancellation, KAY will offer you alternative workshop dates, or, if you prefer, simply enjoy the pre-recorded session included in the course content you received when you registered for the workshop. We are unable to issue any refunds for Virtual Mini Workshops.