Virtual Mini Workshop: Raja Yoga (Practices)
After you enroll...
- You will receive an email from KAY confirming that you were enrolled into the VMW course in Teachable, our online learning platform. *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- If you are new to Teachable, you will receive a second email from KAY asking you to confirm your account (where your coursework will be housed). *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- To attend a virtual session, be sure to check the "Date Selection" lecture of this course to reserve your spot for the specific session you wish to attend.
Dates & Times for Currently Scheduled Virtual Sessions:
Thursday 9/24 @ 4:00 PM EST
Have you wondered how to share yoga philosophy with the children in your classes? It's important to share all aspects of yoga in class, even with kids! In this workshop we will discuss how to do this via the "Side of Raja", which will be explained. We'll talk about how and when to share yoga philosophy in your classes and provide you with some inspiration to engage your students with relatable information.
A few more details:
- Learn when and how to share yoga philosophy via the "Side of Raja" is and how to deliver it effectively.
- Get ideas for where to find inspiration for stories and lessons to share.
- Explore how to tailor yoga philosophy lessons for different age groups.
- Receive some ready made scripts for using in your classes with different age groups.