WHAT IS OKAY-Lite?
What could be better than a Live KAY training? Well, nothing really. But for those of you who are experienced in Yoga and can’t get to a live training and would like a taste of our training, OKAY-Lite is a great alternative that you can do anywhere in the world! OKAY is an integrated approach to kids yoga teacher training that will prepare you to teach not just asana, but games, activities, deep relaxation, meditation, and so much more.
There are two ways bring the OMazing method of KAY into your life:
1. If you DO want to be a fully certified Kids Yoga teacher with a certificate, some hand-holding and entry into our worldwide forum with over 5,000 teachers, then sign up for OKAY-Basic.
2. If you simply want to spice things up with some tips and tricks, maybe you are already a certified kids yoga instructor looking for new material this is a great plan for you. There will be NO certification, NO hand-holding, NO testing... just the goodies. And we have a lot of them!
Read below to see which program works best for you.
HOW DOES OKAY-Lite WORK?
You will follow the online curriculum at your own pace in order to master the amazing KAY method. In no time, you will be teaching your own fabulous children’s yoga classes. Included in the program are over 50 original KAY songs with detailed instruction and video on how to incorporate them into your classes. Kids love this music and all of the moving and grooving, jumping and dancing, sun-saluting, and wild fun it brings, all while doing yoga!
WHO IS OKAY-Lite FOR?
Anyone! With a little Yoga experience and a desire to share the love of Yoga with kids, you have what it takes to be a Kidding Around Yoga teacher. (Click HERE for our full requirements.) Whether you want to start your own kids yoga empire or just impart the benefits of Yoga to the children in your life, OKAY-Lite training will fully prepare you to lead FUN kids yoga classes with extra activities, songs, and guided meditation/deep relaxation. This training can boost your career and change your life. Want to know how? Check out our testimonials!
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
· Games and 50+ original KAY songs
· Easy class planning using our amazing class outline
· Behavior management techniques
· Age appropriate activities for 2-17 year olds
· 80+ asanas appropriate to our songs and games
· Yogic philosophy, Pranayama, meditation, mindfunless and chanting
· Tips for Family, Mommy & Me, Babies, Teens, and Classroom yoga
· Partner Yoga
· Teaching Yoga in various environments
· Physical contraindications of poses
· Deep relaxation/guided meditation for kids… The Secret Garden
· How to run a successful kids yoga business
· Yoga birthday parties and day camps
· Watch a few videos of various trainers in the KAY family teach a full class
· Stress management for kids
· Cookin’ with KAY… fun ways to share healthy eating habits
· Yog-arts & crafts
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT AFTER
It’s your yoga birthday! Happy dance! You may begin whenever you are ready the moment you have registered. You can work on it whenever, wherever, and however you want. Freedom is great!
HOW MUCH DOES OKAY-Lite COST?
The full OKAY-Lite program is $225 USD (The fun begins as SOON as you sign up).
If you love the program you can choose to take a Live Training or complete the full OKAY-Basic Training in order to obtain your certification, you can take advantage of our Upgrade Discount code which will give you $195 off.
Please note, we are unable to process refunds for this online course once your transaction has been completed. If you need to pause your course, please reach out to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make arrangements. You may take the online training at your convenience from your own home, and your registration will not expire.