Virtual OKAY Supplement
A 4-hour supplement to OKAY (Online Kidding Around Yoga). Let's dive deeper!
The Virtual OKAY Supplement is an interactive training session meant to deepen your dive into the KAY Class Outline. While the Online Kidding Around Yoga (OKAY) training program offers everything you need to complete your certification with KAY, many students still desire additional hands-on learning, and that is just what the Virtual OKAY Supplement offers. By registering and completing this Virtual OKAY Supplement, you are choosing to bypass the video submission that is required for the OKAY self-paced certification course.
- 4 hours of interactive training to dive deeper into all elements of the KAY outline
- Extensive Q&A session to answer all your questions
- Additional mentor support from your training facilitator if needed
- One-on-one final quiz session to replace 30-minute video requirement
- A handful of OKAY exclusive resources for your use
The program consists of two 2-hour Zoom sessions with your Online Kidding Around Yoga trainer(s). Check out our currently available sessions below. *Sessions are bundled together and cannot be mixed and matched.
Live Virtual OKAY Session Dates:
February 6th & 7th, 6:00pm - 8:00pm EST on both days
February 25th & 26th, 12:00pm - 2:00pm EST on both days
After you enroll...
- You will receive an email confirming that you were enrolled into the VOS course in Teachable, our online learning platform. *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- To attend a virtual session, be sure to check the "Date Selection" lecture of this course to reserve your spot for the specific session you wish to attend.
KAY specializes in blended trainings for almost anyone who works with or has children. What sets KAY apart from similar companies is our unique approach to teaching Kids Yoga and a series of original music written and performed by the founder Haris Lender.
Our incredible graduates are integrated into the tight knit KAY family through an invitation only teacher’s forum and receive access to MANY more resources via the back pages of our website. Nothing gives us more joy than to watch our trainees sharing the gift of yoga with their kids.