Virtual Mini Workshop: The Importance of Yoga in Kids' Development
90 Minute Workshop
There are no currently scheduled virtual sessions for this topic. Feel free to proceed with the purchase and wait for the video recording to become available. **This is a brand new topic, therefore there will not be a recording available until 48 hours after the first session goes live. (Early November, in this case.)**
After you enroll...
- You will receive an email from KAY confirming that you were enrolled into the VMW course in Teachable, our online learning platform. *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- If you are new to Teachable, you will receive a second email from KAY asking you to confirm your account (where your coursework will be housed). *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- To attend a virtual session, be sure to check the "Date Selection" lecture of this course to reserve your spot for the specific session you wish to attend.
During the course of this workshop, participants will:
- Discuss child development stages
- Look at key development landmarks and how to support these with a yoga practice
- Discuss how we can ensure every child has a safe space to grow and develop
- Review marketing ideas and tips for various age groups
- Notetaking material
Kidding Around Yoga reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops. In case of a cancellation, KAY will offer you alternative workshop dates, or, if you prefer, simply enjoy the pre-recorded session included in the course content you received when you registered for the workshop. We are unable to issue any refunds for Virtual Mini Workshops.
KAY specializes in blended trainings for almost anyone who works with or has children. What sets KAY apart from similar companies is our unique approach to teaching children’s Yoga and a series of original music written and performed by the founder Haris Lender.
Our incredible graduates are integrated into the tight knit KAY family through an invitation only teacher’s forum and receive access to MANY more resources via the back pages of our website. Nothing gives us more joy than to watch our trainees sharing the gift of Yoga with their kids.