Virtual Workshop: Baby and Me: Practicing Yoga With Our Littlest Ones
90 Minute Workshop
This Virtual Workshop is currently offered as a recording only, which you can access and view immediately upon purchase.
After you enroll...
- You will receive an email from KAY confirming that you were enrolled into the workshop in Teachable, our online learning platform. *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- If you are new to Teachable, you will receive a second email from KAY asking you to confirm your account (where your coursework will be housed). *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
In this workshop, we will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the benefits of babies and adults practicing yoga together
- Learn how to pace and structure a Baby & Me class
- Review poses that work well, including sun salutations with a baby
- Discuss ways to plan and market a Baby & Me class
- Explore ways to deal with toddlers and siblings who may join in
- Notetaking material
- Mat and space to move if you choose
- Doll, Beanie Baby, other toy or pillow as a substitute for the baby
Kidding Around Yoga reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops. In case of a cancellation, KAY will offer you alternative workshop dates, or, if you prefer, simply enjoy the pre-recorded session included in the course content you received when you registered for the workshop. We are unable to issue any refunds for Virtual Workshops.
KAY specializes in blended trainings for almost anyone who works with or has children. What sets KAY apart from similar companies is our unique approach to teaching Kids Yoga and a series of original music written and performed by the founder Haris Lender.
Our incredible graduates are integrated into the tight knit KAY family through an invitation only teacher’s forum and receive access to MANY more resources via the back pages of our website. Nothing gives us more joy than to watch our trainees sharing the gift of yoga with their kids.