Virtual Mini Workshop: Asana: Postures for Sergeant Salutations
After you enroll...
- You will receive an email from KAY confirming that you were enrolled into the VMW course in Teachable, our online learning platform. *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- If you are new to Teachable, you will receive a second email from KAY asking you to confirm your account (where your coursework will be housed). *If you do not receive this email, check your Spam folder before you contact [email protected] for assistance.
- To attend a virtual session, be sure to check the "Date Selection" lecture of this course to reserve your spot for the specific session you wish to attend.
Dates & Times for Currently Scheduled Virtual Sessions:
Wednesday 9/23 @ 10:00 AM EST
You know and love the Kidding Around Yoga Sergeant Salutations, now let's dive in and learn the specifics of each posture in the sequence. Whether you're an experienced 200-hour yoga teacher, or just getting started, this workshop will help you practice and teach this sequence in a safe and effective way.
A few more details:
Attendees will learn how to safely practice each pose in the Sarge Salutation by:
- Practicing each pose to find what version of the posture works best in their body.
-Learning cues to use for ourselves and with older students to help find a safe version of each pose.
- Exploring how to make the postures accessible to all people.
- Learn how to teach the Sergeant Salutation to younger children.
-Yoga mat and space to practice a Sun Salutation.
-Pencil or pen and paper to take notes about which cues and variations work well in your body.